From the simplicity of French soap to the sophistication of mahogany, Baroness von Neumann’s candle collection takes you on a journey around the world. With scents inspired by romantic, exotic locales—from the speedy streets of Modena to her cozy library in Bel Air—each candle balances the modern with the classic, expressing a fresh, mysterious and regal milieu. The four scents are:
· Atlas: sandalwood, Ceylon cinnamon and mahogany
· Fete: clove bud, mandarin and Norwegian pine
· Modena: orange blossom and lemon leaf
· Savon: jasmine, damask rose and red amber
FEATURES OF THE CANDLES INCLUDE:
- A 70+ hour burning time–longer than most of comparable size.
- An all-natural soy-based wax and cotton wick that burns cleanly without the creation of soot that can cause discolouration on walls and ceilings.
- Beautifully elegant packaging featuring the von Neumann family crest, a centuries-old symbol of luxury and refinement.
- The candles are available to ship nationwide from von Neumann’s website (www.baronessmonicavonneumann.com), and at Candle Delirium in West Hollywood, California, with wider distribution planned in the coming months.
- They retail for $38.50 each.